Technical Assistance with Office relocation in Milton Keynes and the Surrounding Areas
Have you outgrown your office? Lease break coming up? It could be time to move on, but a smooth transition demands painstaking coordination. Especially from an IT perspective and that is where we come in. Luckily, we know all the secrets to successful technical office relocation with over 10 years of experience. Just relax and leave it all to us….
First, task is to provide you with the time scales and costs, including any cost saving benefits you could make from the move.
- How much will it cost to fit out the structured cabling?
- How much will the new Internet connections costs and are they suitable to support your Business?
- How much will the transport costs be?
- How much will it cost to relocate the Phone System?
We’ll help you find the best home for your Business and one with the right infrastructure to help you grow in the future.
Once we have agreed the costs and the timescales we will take the pressure off you and run with the technical aspect of the project from start to finish,
ensuring that anything that worked prior to the move, works in its new home.
We’ll assign you your own dedicated Project Manager, to oversee every detail. Starting with a workplace assessment, to find out exactly what is required.
- How many computers are moving?
- Can the current Internet lines be transferred?
- How will emails be queued whilst the move takes place?
- What backups are required before any equipment is powered off?
Managing the big move
We do a lot more than the obvious. We’ll put together a communications programme, for example, so your team feels like they’re really part of your office relocation project.
We’ll test and re-test all your IT and electrical systems rigorously, in plenty of time to solve any snags. Most importantly, we’ll make sure your office relocation date is set in stone, right from the start.
So you can just step in, switch on and hit the ground running from day one.