Technical IT Support Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge, striving to deliver the best customer service and hungry to learn new technical skills?
As one of the leading outsourced IT Solution providers, Bluezeon a Microsoft Gold Accredited Partner, we pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service and IT Support for our Clients to help them thrive.
We would expect you to own, handle and resolve 10 – 15 support requests per day until completion and to check back with customers to make sure we have exceeded expectations to uphold Bluezeon’s reputation for delivering the best technical solutions and support in the area.
You would be joining a strong, experienced, qualified and professional team that encourage each other to learn and develop in all key technical areas. We provide in-depth training so that you would become a technical expert in your field and we would also help you gain additional qualifications as you grow within the business to keep you at the sharp edge of IT.
- Excellent communications skills (Written and Verbal) with a keen eye on detail and a can-do attitude are a must
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Mac OS
- Qualified to at least Microsoft MCP or MCSA level
- Experience with Installing, Upgrading and Troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook etc 2016, 2019)
- Outstanding Customer service skills, the ability to create relationships and build a strong rapport with our Clients
- Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You will have a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in an IT Support/role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional IT Support over the phone, via email and in-person
- Build and configure new Computers/Laptops running Windows 10/11 (when released)
- Provide support of Cloud-Based Servers running Windows Server 2012/2019
- Complete performance and hardware diagnostics on Windows and Macs
- Office 365 Deployments, Management and Administration
- Website Hosting Management and Migrations
- Application Support – Sage, Act, Xero, Dropbox
- Setup and support 3CX Cloud PBX phone systems
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Printers and Scanners
- Installing, configuring and supporting Router/Firewalls/Wifi (Draytek, Cisco, Ubiquiti etc)
- Remote Monitoring and Management of Computers and Servers
- Setup, Support and Configure Online Cloud Backup Solutions
The role is based in Milton Keynes, the candidate must hold a full driving license and have their own car as travel to Client sites will be required from time to time.
Salary would be between £25,000 and £28,000 per year, 8 hours per day, Monday – Friday.
If you want to join us in delivering exceptional service, then please send a covering letter and a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com to apply.