Technical Support Analyst
Bluezeon Ltd is expanding and is looking for a new member to join the team as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst to work with a company that has increased its number of clients based on its reputation to deliver knowledgeable and reliable IT Support with GREAT customer service.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A strong technical understanding of the Windows Client Operating Systems and Networking
- Ideally the candidate would be qualified to MCP or MCSA level, although this is not essential as we encourage our staff to study and develop their qualifications as part of the role
- Experience with Installing, Upgrading and Troubleshooting Office Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook etc 2010, 2013 and 2016)
- Experience with Plesk, IIS, Apache and Website Hosting is desirable
- Experience in Google SEO, Google Adwords and Analytics would be advantageous
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2/3 years experience in an IT Support/role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide Best in Class IT Support over the phone, via Email and in person
- Build and Configure new computers and Laptops running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Complete performance and hardware diagnostics on Windows and Macs
- Deploy, Manage and Monitor Anti-Virus Solutions (Sophos Anti-Virus)
- Office365 Deployments, Management and Administration
- Website Management and controlled migrations to our hosting platform, WordPress, Prestashop, using Plesk, IIS and Apache
- Application Support – Sage, Act, Xero, Dropbox and Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive)
- Setup and Troubleshooting of Printers and Scanners
- Deploy and Support Network Solutions (Wired and Wireless)
- Install New Broadband connections and Routers (Draytek, Cisco etc)
- System Availability Monitoring (Both Servers and Websites)
- Setup and Configure Online Cloud Backup Solutions and perform weekly checks and tests
The role is based in Bluezeon’s office in Milton Keynes and the candidate must hold a full driving licence, as travel to client sites will be required.
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience.
To submit your application please send a covering letter and a recent copy of your
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org