Saving PDF’s in Word 2013
1. Click Save As.
Note: To see the Save As dialog box in Word 2013, you have to choose a location and folder.
2. In the File Name box, enter a name for the file, if you haven’t already.
3. In the Save as type list, click PDF (*.pdf).
• If you want the file to open in the selected format after saving, select the Open file after publishing
• If the document requires a higher print quality, click Standard (publishing online and printing)
• If the file size is more important than print quality, click Minimum size (publishing online)
4. Click Options to set the page to be printed, to choose whether markup should be printed, and to select any output options. Click OK when finished.
5. Click Save.